BHV cursus Paramaribo
Erkend opleider BHV – EHBO
ERO Emergency Response Officer
Professional and practice-oriented
Frequently Asked Questions
The abbreviation BHV/ERO can mean 3 things:
- Company emergency response officer
- Citizen assistance provider
- Basic assistance provider
Yes, our BHV / ERO certificate is valid for 2 years!
This means that the Emergency Response Officer only has to attend an ERO day after 2 years.
Policy rules on working conditions legislation
These policy rules are expired. However, they are the last described most concrete guidance for the government. It roughly stated the following: every two years, at least 8 hours are spent per Emergency Response Officer on refresher courses and exercises.
How often the ERO must attend a course is NOT stated in the Working Conditions Act. Of course it is good to practice a few times every year, such as an evacuation drill, but that must be done at your company. You must, however, be able to demonstrate that you have competent ERO’s and that is possible with an official NedCert certificate.
The Emergency Response Officer provides assistance within companies and organisations.
According to Article 15 of the Working Conditions Act, a company with employees and / or visitors must have Emergency Response Officers. The emergency response officers must have followed training. If a company is still small, the owner may be the Emergency Response Officer himself.
Contents of the ERO course day
- Corona measures and PPE Personal Protective Equipment for ERO
- provide first aid and CPR with AED
- Stop the Bleeding – applying various types of material and dressings from the trauma kit such as tourniquet and hemostatic dressing
- limit and combat small fires
- extinguish with water, carbon dioxide snow extinguisher, foam / premix extinguisher, fire blankets
- limit the consequences of accidents
- raising the alarm and evacuating all employees and other individuals
- communication with the emergency services
BHV / ERO renew
The ERO certificate is valid for 2 years
The price of the ERO course includes the textbook and the use of emergency response training materials, bandages, AED’s, extinguishers.
Use the training funds in your industry. They often contribute to training costs.